People’s health and health promotion are the central factors in the development of creative ideas and their implementation in innovative applications. Idiag products improve the health – sustainably, every day.
For a happy life, one factor is particularly decisive: quality of life. In cooperation with leading tertiary institutions, Idiag develops products that are geared towards maintaining and improving the users’ quality of life – without exception.
Top-level performance in sport requires two things: health and the will to continually enhance performance. Idiag products aid and promote performance enhancement – with measurable success.
Precise, radiation free back scan, identifies the essentials for individual back treatments.
• Diagnostics - Individual back scan for targeted therapies. Optimised treatment outcome and reduced risks.
• Therapy Monitoring - Transparent patient information in the form of simple, easy-to-understand graphics. Precise data on the spinal column’s geometry to document the treatment outcome.
• Prevention - Identification of any abnormalities via substantiated determination of back geometry, stability and mobility. Generation of relevant clinical data for the development of successful therapies.
Includes Airguide, Respiratory Bag, Mouthpiece, Noseclip, Battery including charger, Hand strap.
Includes Airguide, Respiratory Bag, Mouthpiece, Noseclip
We take breathing so much for granted that we hardly ever really think about it. But anyone who has experienced breathing problems knows how life can change. Whether breathlessness, back pain or sleep disturbance – the Idiag P100 will strengthen your respiratory muscles and improve your quality of life.
The Idiag P100 raises your performance to a completely new level. With the world’s first all-in-one respiratory muscle trainer you will improve the strength of your respiratory muscles and boost your endurance and performance capacity. Blow yourself to your limits – and beyond.
Thanks to simple initial respiratory muscle tests the training protocol is automatically personalised to the Idiag P100 user. The Idiag P100 offers users a range of monitored training modules such as endurance, strength and interval training of the respiratory muscles. In addition, the training sessions can be managed, planned and evaluated using the app on a mobile device. With an additional personal user set partners or other family members can train using the same device.
• Benefits - The consistent use of the Idiag P100 promises a dramatic improvement in respiratory muscle strength and overall physical performance capacity.
• Origin - The Idiag P100 was developed in collaboration with the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH), the Berne University of Applied Sciences (BFH) and the University of Zurich (UZH).
• Certification - The Idiag P100 is a CE marked product.
• Uniqueness - The Idiag P100 is the world’s first all-in-one respiratory muscle trainer to offer individualised respiratory muscle training for strength, endurance and interval training.Download Fact Sheet
Includes 1 x Moxy Sensor, Induction Charge, Light Shield
Your muscles’ oxygen monitor
• Diagnostics - Idiag Moxy uses near infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) to provide accurate, real-time measurements of muscle oxygen saturation (Sm02) to optimise training. Through a simple step-test protocol the Idiag Moxy can deliver important physiological data to help establish individual training recommendations. The device is portable, compact and non-invasive.
• Training - Real time muscle oxygenation information can increase efficiency and efficacy of training. The diagnostic power of the Idiag Moxy can be combined directly with day to day training. The user can continuously monitor exercise intensity and adjust the HIIT recovery and performance intervals at any time.
• Research - Muscle oxygenation is an innovative bioenergetic measure. The accuracy of Idiag Moxy can be combined with simple in-field experiment designs. The focus is on the collection of sound scientific data with real world implications for research. To understand local and global physiological responses in sport specific settings, multiple devices are combined.Download Fact Sheet
Feel free to contact us. We are always here to help you reach your wellness goals!
Reach Wellness has been established since 2003 and with over 30 years experience in the fitness and wellness industry, we are delighted to source and supply world class equipment that is manufactured to the highest standards and from the best quality materials.